Brown Rice Fusilli Mac and Cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups water
- 12 oz. brown rice fusilli
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. paprika, optional
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Slowly bring water, milk, butter and salt to boil.
- Add 12 oz. of brown rice fusilli, stirring until the water and milk come to a boil again.
- Adjust heat to keep a slow steady boil, stirring occasionally.
Cook pasta for 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in cheeses and paprika.
- Let stand a few minutes before serving.