Easy and wholesome mac and cheese, this one pot stovetop meal that is ready in less than 20 minutes. Cooking the pasta in just the right amount of water and milk, then adding cheese, with result in a thick and creamy cheese sauce.
Fusilli One Pot Mac & Cheese
- 12 oz. jovial gluten free brown rice fusilli
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp. butter
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. paprika, optional
- 1 ½ cups grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Slowly bring water, milk, butter and salt to boil.
- Add 12 oz. of fusilli, stirring until the water and milk come to a boil again.
- Adjust heat to keep a slow steady boil, stirring occasionally.
- Cook pasta for 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in cheeses and paprika.
- Let stand a few minutes before serving.